Wednesday 14 August 2013

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

I had the pleasure of working on the new Pathfinder Adventure Card Game!  This was my first run with card art, and I found it to be quite a learning experience!  Obviously I like some more than others, but overall it was great fun to be a part of this awesome project.

I am a big fan of card games, and can't wait to get my hands on a copy and play (and see which artwork was used and how it was used)!  Pick yours up at Gen Con, or from the store HERE

an ogre finds itself  ..enfeebled!
healing BUZZ-ZUZ-ZUZZ!!
nasty goblins - you interrupted them...
scavenging gobbo
corrosive acid storm!
hot work in the glassworks
a nice place to chill out ...for an undead lord maybe
sewers are a staple of the genre ;)
pretty magical healing stuff
nice house
i don't think those cages are for birds ....